- linguine pasta for 2 (half a pack);
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil;
- 2 cloves garlic, minced;
- half a broccoli, into flowrettes;
- 2 spoonfuls of kalamata olives;
- 100 gr. Grana Padano Italian cheese;
- 100 gr. Gorgonzola cheese;
- salt, pepper, oregano to taste.
HOW TO COOK:
Heat olive oil in a pan and throw in the garlic. Turn heat to lowest and add the chopped broccoli to the pan. Stir and sote for 3 - 5 minutes, then add a ladle of water from the pasta pot. Add the olives and seasoning and reduce (boil to evaporation) the liquid for the next 5 minutes. Add the linguine pasta that you have boiled according to the indications on the package, strained. Mix everything together in the pan. If it is too dry feel free to add some more of the water in witch the pasta have boiled. Add half the Grana Padano grated cheese and turn off the heat Add theGorgonzola cheese cut into chunks. It will stick to everything (knife, hands) but that is part of it's charm. Give it a final stir. Watch as the cheese melts coating the pasta. Transfer servings to the plates and sprinkle the rest of the grated Grana Padano on top. Serve hot.