It's one of our favorites in the evenings when one just gets the craving for "something good" but one doesn't have anything good (bought) in the house. It's a tasty and easy to make recipe that totally satisfies the whole family.
- a pack of pasta (small cut shape: fusili, little macaroni, cavatappi etc. etc.);
- 3 eggs;
- 2 cups grated white cheese;
- 2-3 tablespoons vanilla flavored sugar;
- 1,1/2 cups sour cream or yogurt;
- margarine and breadcrumbs for the baking dish.
HOW TO MAKE:
Boil the pasta in plenty of water with a lot of salt.
Mix together the eggs, grated cheese, sugar and one cup of sour cream or yogurt. Drain the soft boiled pasta and let cool for 10 minutes, then mix together with the cheese egg mixture. Take a baking dish and rub the interior good with a knob of margarine, then coat well with breadcrumbs. Poor the pasta cheese mixture into the baking dish and poor the leftover 1/2 cup of sour cream or yogurt on top. Spread it evenly. Bake on medium heat for 15-25 minutes, until the surface looks nice and golden brown. Serve hot or cold with cream, more sugar or better yet with some fruit jam.