13 January, 2011

Guest: Kevin Rose Interviews Dr. Andrew Weil

Kevin Rose is a remarkable young IT guy and he is interested not only in the high tech geeky stuff like the internet and gadgets but also in good and healthy living in general. He is a tea drinking fella that (like me) wonders about how you can change your life and habits to live healthier, even though we spend maybe to much time in front of a computer. Well, ... he is also the founder of digg.
I got to him through another amazing guy, Tim Ferris, that I'm sure I'll be talking about some more on other occasions. Entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs...
So, Kevin Rose interviews d. Andrew Weil about some health issues that I think might interest you also. The video was posted on Kevin Rose's blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...